The owner of the www.mansilondon.com website (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) holds its Users in high regard and attaches great importance to respecting their rights, in particular their right to privacy. In view of this, it collects only the minimum information that helps to better understand the needs of Service Users. For this purpose, among others, only the necessary information is collected and processed, including personal data of Users.
1. The Administrator of the data is “Mansi London” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdańsk, Kartuska 5 Street, 80-103 Gdańsk, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000503664, holding NIP 9571072902 and REGON 222053697 – which is also the Service Provider
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (so-called RODO)
4. The controller shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data collected by it are:
− processed lawfully,
− collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
− are factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and
− kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Data collected automatically
During your visit to the www.mansilondon.com website, data is automatically collected about your visit, i.e. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type.
This data does not make it possible to uniquely identify your person.
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us by filling in a contact form or by placing an order via the website, telephone or e-mail, we will again require you to provide us with personal data in order to confirm your identity, to be able to contact you back or to process the order. This concerns the same personal data that you have previously provided.
The provision of this data is not obligatory, but it is necessary in order to perform an action, obtain information of interest to you or process your order.
Purpose and scope of collection of personal data and legal basis
1. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
− responding to your enquiry via the contact form – the legal basis for these actions is the need to take action necessary to perform or conclude the contract, or your consent in this regard,
− processing an order and performing a sales agreement concluded – the legal basis for these actions is the need to perform the agreement concluded between you and the Administrator
− sending offers and other marketing and promotional content via the newsletter service – the legal basis for these activities is your consent.
2. We process the following range of your data:
− e-mail address,
− contact telephone number,
− any other data provided by you in your enquiry sent via the contact form,
− delivery address,
− the address of residence or registered office for invoicing,
− NIP number,
− bank account number
3. You are not profiled, which means that your data is not processed in an automated way to determine (estimate) your needs or personality traits. We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
4. We do not sell your personal data. In particular, your personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organisations. Your data may only be disclosed to parties involved in the processing of your order, e.g. the accounting office or the courier.
Use of data
1. The personal data you have provided or for which you have given your consent will only be processed to the extent and for the purpose covered by your consent or as permitted by law.
2. Data collected automatically may be used to analyse User behaviour on the sites or to collect demographic data about Users.
3. Data collected in the course of correspondence between you and the Service Provider will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your request as correctly, completely and efficiently as possible.
4. The data collected for the purpose of processing your order will only be used for the correct and efficient execution of the concluded contract.
5. In situations provided by law, the Service Provider may make your data, including personal data, available to judicial authorities.
Means of contact
1. If you have selected the “Newsletter” option during your use of the website, you will receive related emails from us.
2. If you have sent us a message by filling in the contact form, we may contact you by telephone or e-mail to send you an answer to your question.
3. In order to fulfil your order, we may contact you by telephone, email or by traditional mail to the address you have provided.
Recipients of the data
1. The Controller may transfer personal data only to trusted recipients, such as IT service providers, law firms. All recipients have been verified by the Controller and are obliged to process your data in accordance with applicable law and on the basis of a contract with the Controller.
2. In any case, the transfer of data to other entities will only take place for the purpose for which the processing of the data by the Administrator is legal and necessary.
Storage and deletion of data
1. The controller shall limit the storage period of personal data as much as possible.
2. Your data processed for the purpose of handling an enquiry addressed to the Service Provider will be processed for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on the results of the correspondence, will either be added to the client database and further processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, or will be deleted if there is no possibility of establishing cooperation.
3. In the event of an express termination of the discussions on your part, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases and from the backup copies before 30 days have elapsed.
4. If there is no response and the situation is unclear, the data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the date of the last message.
5. Data processed on the basis of consent, i.e. data used to send marketing information via the “Newsletter” service, will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
6. Your data processed for the purpose of processing your order will be processed for the duration of the contract, and after its completion – until the statute of limitations for any claims related to the execution of the contract. Thereafter, all personally identifiable information about you will be deleted.
Right to withdraw consent, right of control, right of access and rectification, right to data portability, right to object to further processing and right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
1. The Administrator processes your data for marketing purposes on the basis of your voluntary consent. This consent may be withdrawn at any time. To do so, send a message to the Administrator from the same e-mail address or phone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing that took place before the withdrawal.
2. You have the right to access and correct your personal data.
3. If you are in a particular situation which makes it likely that our continued processing of your data will jeopardise your privacy, you can notify us and request that we cease or restrict the processing.
4. You also have the right to request us to send your data to another entity in a form that the recipient can process freely. This right only applies to data which we have received from you.
The only data we process about you is in text form, so the transfer of data will consist of us generating text documents in . docx-formatted documents containing the history of your requests or orders. These documents will not contain our answers, as this is not subject to your entitlement (non-transferable).
5. All of the above can be addressed to: email@example.com
6. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. Failure to change the settings of the browser on the part of the User is tantamount to consent to their use.
2. The installation of cookies is necessary for the correct provision of services on the website. The cookies contain information necessary for the correct functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorisation.
3. Cookies are used for:
− adjusting the content of the Website pages to User’s preferences and optimising the use of websites, in particular these files enable to recognise User’s device and appropriately display the website, adjusted to individual needs,
− the creation of statistics which help us understand how users make use of websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
4. The website uses types of “cookies”:
− “session” (session cookies) – temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser),
− “permanent” (persistent cookies) – are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window.
6. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
7. By using the Website, you mainly decide on its future design. “Cookies” do not in any way damage or destroy the system on your computer, the stored files, or intentionally impair its performance or functionality. Identification takes place on an impersonal, nameless basis and these are only data relating to the way and form in which the services are used.
8. More information about cookies can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/.
Subscribe to stay up to date with our offerings, receive notifications of new products and posts! We do not send spam, only limited content!